Delhi Public School, Greater Faridabad has always responded to evolving times and changing needs of our students. Competitive exams for school students sit at the core of the Indian Education System. These exams build up positive spirit among students and fuel their ambitions. Understanding the key role that these exams play in a students life , the Competitive Edge programme was launched in 2018 and has been running successfully ever since giving us innumerable moments of accomplishments and pride.
Our school, now in its tenth year, has added more meaningful dimensions in this area. One such dimension is the Winning Edge Integrated Classroom Programme (WEICP) for classes XI and XII under the aegis of which our students of Science stream are mentored for IIT JEE/NEET by our expert faculty.
Features of the Winning Edge Integrated Classroom Programme
- Stream- Science
- Focus Area- IIT JEE/NEET integrated with preparation for CBSE Curriculum
- Class Timings- During regular school hours from Monday to Friday for classes XI and XII
- Other Competitive Exams Covered- •NTSE •KVPY •NSEJS
- Specially curate Study Material
- Assessment- Fortnightly offline Class Practice Tests(CPTs) followed by detailed analysis and remediation
- Partnership with Parents- Regular feedback through Faculty-Parent Interaction
CUET Learning Programme in class XII is our proactive response to the ever-evolving academic needs of our students. As our students enter Senior Secondary, we are determined to prepare them for admissions into higher education institutions, and the journey starts right here, in the school. Now that 45 central universities of India including the likes of Delhi University, Jawahar Lal Nehru University, Banaras Hindu University, Jamia Milia Islamia University to name a few alongside esteemed private Universities like Tata Institute of Social Sciences have entrance based admissions, it is imperative to cater to the requirements that the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) demands of its candidates.
Our carefully curated Programme, with classes in both online and offline mode beyond school hours aims at providing the relevant academic support to our Senior Secondary students for mastering the essentials of CUET.
Stellar Features of CUET
- Exhaustive preparation for all the three sections of CUET
- a) Section I- English Language
- b) Section II- Domain subjects
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- c) Section III- General Test
- Explanation of domain topics that are omitted from CBSE Curriculum document but are assessed in CUET 2023
- Chapter- wise MCQ practice according to the latest pattern of CUET
- Regular home assignments
- Marathon Mock Test Series (after Board Exams of XII and before CUET)