We are delighted to announce that Delhi Public School has been honourable with “Legendary School Award” received by Ms Surjeet Khanna, Principal DPS Greater Faridabad in Global Sustainability Awards 2023 organized by ARC on October 16 2023.Amongst an exuberant participation of 450+ Applications, 15+ Countries, 5 Continents the award was conferred to us in the august gathering of Hon’ble Minister of State for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public distribution, Environment, Forest and Climate Change Shri Ashwini Kumar Chaubey recognizing our unwavering commitment to sustainability and our outstanding contributions to environmental stewardship. This award is a testament to our dedication in making a positive impact on our planet and spearheading a range of environmental initiatives. e.g. Eco friendly practices, renewable energy adoption, waste reduction programs, carbon footprint reduction and various community engagement programs. Receiving the Sustainability Excellence Award underscores the remarkable impact we’ve made in preserving our environment and contributing to a sustainable future.
We are elated to share that our ICT Educator and ATL mentor Ms Reshu Ganjoo has been awarded the Global sustainability award 2023 for her contribution towards SDG 9 Industry Innovation and Infrastructure.
Adding to Our Ecological Triumph, Let’s give an applause to 7 Teams of Dipsite’s who were awarded for their landmark innovative projects:
- IGSS – Grain Storage Revolution by Shubhangi Singh, Class IX
- Smart Scare Crow – Nature’s Guardian by Shaurya Yadav, Class VIII
- Soil Infector – Earth’s Healing Touch by Jai Vardhan Garg and Angad Rana Class VIII
- Nurse for Mute – Healing with Heart by Amaira Bisht, Ayesha Chaudhary, Dishita Mangla and Jahnvi Toshniwal, Class VIII
- CHIP – Cattle’s Guardian Angel by Dhun Verma, Class IX
- Suraksha – Life Saver by Suharsha Bansal, Class VIII
- Regal Planet – Planet’s Elegance by Reyansh Pahuja Class VIII Alumni
A stellar- “Sustainability Ramp Walk” put together by 35 Dipsite’s under the guidance of MS Richa Shukla was the highlight of the day. The students showcased the handmade products made out of Bamboo, water hyacinth and other biodegradable material. The show was organized to promote the use of eco friendly products. For this remarkable honor we thank everyone instrumental in our journey towards sustainability.