DPS Greater Faridabad is a progressive and student friendly school which prides it-self on a positive environment where students’ voice is heard and students’ concerns are addressed with alacrity.
At the same time, in order to best protect the best interests of students at large, it encourages students’ attention towards a defined protocol of behaviour.
THE SCHOOL POLICY OF DPS, GREATER FARIDABAD CLEARLY UPHOLDS
- arriving at school on time everyday.
- ensuring that students wear clean, ironed school uniform, shoes with neat hair, no ornaments etc.
- students do not step out of classroom during regular classes without permission of teacher for any work whatsoever and carry an outpass for authorised movement.
- students do not have loud and noisy conversations in the classroom, corridors and stairs. All stairs and corridors are SILENCE ZONES.
- students do not leave school bag open, unzipped, with notebooks/books and other possessions spilling out of bag at any time, especially when moving out of classrooms.
- students do not willfully /mistakenly take any property belonging to a fellow student (particularly notebooks/text books /pens/sweater/blazer etc)
- students do not push/jostle/bully/trip/shove/
box/kick /address rudely /use rude tone or phrases towards any other student in classroom, corridor, school grounds, school bus.
- physically touching any other student of the school is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- students do not bunk any class for any reason whatsoever.
- students do not lie, cheat, distort the truth under any circumstance.
- ANY FOOD PACKET / WATER BOTTLE SENT TO SCHOOL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED DUE TO SECURITY REASONS.
- The following items, which may be hazardous or a distraction to others and self are NOT to be brought to the school:
- Any type of weapon (including big & small knife, blades, sharp objects etc.)
- Drugs and drug related items.
- Chewing gums.
- Undesirable pictures, books, magazines etc.
- Fire crackers, lighters or match boxes.
- Expensive toys, jewellery, digital watches, cosmetics, CD’-s, walkman, i-pods, mobile phones with or without SIM Card, pen drives without permission of teacher.
- Availing Bus service is voluntary and not mandatory. The Management reserves the right to withdraw the bus facility to any student without assigning any reason whatsoever, by giving notice prior to the expiry of the quarter for which bus charges have been paid.
- Students to accept the consequences of their negative actions and thoughts which may lead to suspension/cancellation of their enrollment at school.
- Take pride in their work, their appearance and what they have accomplished.
- Develop self discipline and show courtesy towards all people in school and community. Our constant endeavour is to realize this dream.
- Be regular and punctual. Report to school in proper school uniform. Carry notebooks and assignments as per the time table.
- Respect teachers through courteous language and conduct.
- Use decent language.
- Fall in a line when moving out of class. Switch off the lights and fans when not in use.
- Maintain school property.
- Complete the school work and assignments on time.
- Carry school almanac daily.
- Keep class and school premises clean.
- Keep pace with fellow friends/teachers in doing class work.
- Be responsible for any work missed in class due to absence.
- Return to class from PE/Library/Labs and other outdoor periods on time.
STUDENTS MUST NOT…
- Use indecent language
- Bully others
- Damage school property
- Play or run in the class/corridor
- Support fancy hairstyles/ hair colours/fashion accessories.
- Be late in reporting to class/submission of work
- Bunk classes
- Bring mobiles, valuables and heavy cash to school
- Litter class or school
- Eat or drink during teaching periods
- Use unfair means during examinations
- Carry or wear accessories to school (coloured mufflers, warmers, goggles etc)
- USE TECHNOLOGY UNETHICALLY TO CAUSE HARM/ ANXIETY TO PEERS, TEACHERS, COMMUNITY AT LARGE.
- Carry harmful substances