The purpose of the following rules and regulations is to instill discipline and good behavior amongst students.
Attendance and Punctuality
- All students must attend school and be punctual. These shall include activities conducted outside/after the school, e.g. seminars, extra classes, etc.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for all students failing which he/she may not be eligible for sitting in the exams.
- Absent students must produce a valid medical certificate or a letter from the parent or legal guardian. Letters must state the reasons for absence from the school.
- Students should not leave the school premises during study hours without the written permission of the principal.
- Sick or unwell students shall leave the school only when they are escorted by a family member or guardian.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease, should produce a doctor's certificate permitting him/her to attend the school.
- Students shall be inside the school gate not later than 8 A.M.
- School shall take a disciplinary action against students who regularly come late to the school.
- Students should wear proper school uniform when inside the school premises. Any type of modification to the school uniform is not allowed.
- T-shirt or shirt must be properly tucked in.
- Trousers must be in straight cut and skirts should be knee length.
- Belt and tie should be worn all the time.
- Students should wear proper attire for games and sports.
Jewelry or Electronic Gadgets
- Students are not allowed to wear expensive heavy jewelry inside the school. This includes rings, chains, bangles, et al. However, girls are allowed to wear small plain earrings.
- Nails should be short and clean.
- Makeup should not be used.
- Students should not bring any kind of electronic gadget inside school.
- Mobiles are not allowed.
Behavior and Conduct
- During assembly, students must maintain silence and pay attention to all the proceedings.
- Students must wear the school tie during assembly and school functions.
- Students should maintain self-discipline inside the classroom.
- Students should not throw litter inside the classroom.
- Eating lunch inside the classroom is not allowed.
- Students should not conduct any activity inside the laboratory without the presence of a teacher.
- Students should keep their surroundings clean and tidy.
- Students should greet all the faculty members and teachers of the school.
- After taking admission, if a student wishes to withdraw, only caution money will be refunded, subject to clearance of all dues payable to the school. In no circumstances, any dues payable to the school will be adjusted against the caution money. A written notice of withdrawal must be given one month in advance.
A student may be asked to leave the school on any one of the following grounds:
- Any other ground that the school deems appropriate in the interest of the school and other students.