Admission Procedure (Session 2017-18)
The admission procedure at Delhi Public School-Greater Faridabad is friendly and transparent.Admission to Class Nursery :-
Eligibility: Eligibility: Minimum age 3+ years as on April 1st, 2017.
- Registration is the first step for seeking admission in DPS Greater Faridabad.
- Registration forms can be downloaded from the school website:http://www.dpsgfaridabad.com/downloads/
- The mandatory registration fee of Rs.1000/- can be paid through following modes :- - online through school website: - by cash at Admission Office, Delhi Public School-Greater Faridabad. - by draft/pay order of Rs.1000/- (to be drawn in favour of Delhi Public School - Greater Faridabad) to be submitted at Admission Office, Delhi Public School Greater Faridabad. - In case of submission by post/courier, form may be sent to Delhi Public School, Greater Faridabad, Sector-81, Faridabad (Haryana)-121004, Ph: +91 129 2 555 555.
- A self attested copy of birth certificate, proof of residence and recent passport size photograph of ward and parents must be affixed on the form as well as before submission at the admission counter at school.
- Admission to class Nursery will be through informal interaction with parents and child.
- Date and timings for interaction will be intimated telephonically and will be displayed on the school website.
- Incomplete registration forms will not be processed.
- Parents are advised not to fill more than one form for an applicant.
- Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission, which will depend on the number of seats available.
- The list of selected children will be displayed on the school website as well as the Admission office of primary wing. Parents shall also be informed telephonically.
- On confirmation of grant of admission, parents will be required to deposit the fee within stipulated time failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant. Admissions (Prep - IX):-
- Admission to class X for session 2017-18 will be as per CBSE norms only.
- DPS Greater Faridabad welcomes inquiries from eager and confident learners of class Prep- IX for session 2017-18
- On account of seats being very limited, the admission process focuses on getting to know an applicant very well through interaction & academic assessment.
- Dates/suitable time for interaction and academic assessment (Classes I-IX) will be given at the time of registration. For applicants of Prep, only interaction will be held. Admission to Class XI:-
Parents are requested to use a reliable agency for posting /couriering the registration form to school.
From academic session 2017-18,admission to Class XI in the streams of Science, Commerce and Humanities is proposed in order to make our school functional upto Senior Secondary level. Parents are advised to keep actively in touch with the school for information on release of advertisement and written assessment.
For Admission queries, please contact: