The admission procedure at Delhi Public School Greater Faridabad is friendly and transparent.
Eligibility: Age of the child as on 30th September 2013 should be minimum 3 years to be eligible to register for class nursery for the session 2014-15. (THE CHILD SHOULD BE BETWEEN 3.6 months - 4 YEARSOF AGE BY April 2014).
Important Documents to be attached at the time of Registration:
(i) Self attested photocopy of Birth Certificate of child issued by the Municipal Corporation/Competent Authority
(ii) Photocopy of proof of residence (Latest Electricity Bill/Ration card/Telephone Bill/Passport)
(iii) Two Passport size photographs.
• Registration is the first step for seeking admission in DPS Greater Faridabad.
• Registration forms will be available at the Administrative Office of Pre-Primary Wing from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on
payment of Rs. 750/-.
• Registration form can also be downloaded from the school website – www.dpsgfaridabad.com. The duly filled
registration form can be submitted online. However, it is imperative that a print out of the filled in form be sent to
school along with a demand draft of Rs. 750/- drawn in favor of Delhi Public School Greater Faridabad, payable at
Faridabad. A self-attested copy of birth certificate, proof of residence and recent passport size photograph must be
attached as well.
• The postal address of the school is Delhi Public School, Greater Faridabad, Sector -81, Faridabad,
Haryana – 121004.
• Admission to class nursery will be through informal interaction with parents and child.
• Date and timings for interaction will be intimated telephonically and will be displayed on the school website.
• Incomplete registration forms will not be processed.
• Parents are advised not to fill more than one form for an applicant.
• Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission which will depend on the number of vacancies.
• The list of selected children will be displayed on the website as well as at the administrative office of primary wing.
Parents shall also be informed telephonically.
• On confirmation of grant of admission, parents will be required to deposit the fee within two days time failing
which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
The school reserves all rights with respect to accepting or rejecting an applicant’s form. The final decision of admitting a student solely rests with the school management and no claims will be entertained in this regard. Further, influencing any DPS staff or management directly or indirectly can lead to strict penal action and complete rejection immediately by the school authority. We thank all parents for their interest in becoming a member of the enthusiastic and warmly knit family of DPS Greater Faridabad. With the co-operation of every parent and our zealous efforts we hope to shape your ward into a confident, eager and happy learner. We look forward to a fulfilling journey together.