The school is affiliated to CBSE and the CCE guidelines have been implemented from Class Nursery onward with a Grading system reflecting Scholastic as well as Co-Scholastic areas in the Report Card. Project work and Oral testing emphasize the importance on self exploration and presentation skills. A strong academic curriculum is followed with emphasis on experiential learning through planned class activities, audio visual aids and Multiple Intelligence lesson plans, Modules on the Smart Boards supplement the teaching content in all classrooms from Nursery to X.
There is no formal examination for students of Nursery to Class III. The Report Cards of the children is based on the assessment / evaluation done on the basis of day to day observation.
- Students of classes Nursery to I will be assessed on the basis of their day to day performance. No formal examination or tests will be conducted for them.
- Classes II & III will be assessed on the basis of their Weekly Worksheet Cycles. No Semester Exams will be held for Classes II & III. They will be assessed on the basis of their Weekly Test Cycles. Letter grades will be given in all areas of learning.
- For classes IV-X, the Central Board of Secondary Education has introduced the scheme of continuous and comprehensive evaluation in its affiliated schools. The continuous and comprehensive evaluation has been divided into two parts.
- Weekly tests are held on Monday in rotation for all subjects for Classes II to V.
- Two formal examinations, one in each semester for Classes IV - X are held.
Part I consists of evaluation of scholastic areas. Part II consists of evaluation of Co-scholastic Areas