Our Motto and Goals
"Service Before Self"
The motto of the Delhi Public School Society is a vivid reflection of the mettle and dedication that goes into the making of a noble institution with a noble mission.
It is a constant reminder that the DPS spirit always accords greater priority to the welfare of others over welfare of the self. Service towards an enlightened path has always been the bedrock of DPS philosophy; a philosophy that reflects a commitment to serve others willingly, graciously and selflessly.
We must understand the saying of the Bible:"Thy need is greater than mine."
All the academic plans and programs at DPS Greater Faridabad aim towards helping students grow into good citizens and live a meaningful life for themselves and for others too. This stands true to the traditions of the school's motto which is - Service Before Self
- Our first and foremost goal is to enhance a student's personality by creating a positive learning environment that includes the recognition and respect for other students and a structure to support the diverse needs of students.
- Our goal is to develop positive qualities in our students in all areas of life and character.
- Our goal is to provide a safe, secure and caring environment where values and beliefs permeate into each student's persona.
- Our goal is to recognize, promote and augment the individual worth of each and every student.
- Our goal is to provide an appropriate school environment that encourages socially acceptable behavior and attitude